Contractors & Developers

Work in the service area does require permitting.

Occupied spaces that require water and sewer are permitted an EDU per premise. For example, a structure with a business, and 2 rental units would have 3 premises on the parcel. Reach out to our team about permitting needs if you are considering adding or splitting into premises.