We are excited for your visit...


Application: Hauled Waste: Non-Standard Waste Generator

Application: Hauled Waste: Waste Hauler Permit

Application: Military Active Duty Relief – web form coming soon – use contact us to request form for now

Application: Sewer Credit (MAWSA sewer customers only) – web form coming soon – use contact us to request form for now

The LIHWAP assistance program closed on August 18, 2023.

PAHAF Assistance Program Participation Guide: New applications paused as of February 1, 2023 – existing applicants have new instructions

Final Form for Deed Transfer/Closing/Final/Settlement Request (not for re-fi balance confirmation – please use contact us for re-fi balance confirmations

Permit: Hauled Waste: Non-Standard Waste Generator

Permit: Hauled Waste: Waste Hauler

Permit: Sewer – Repair and New Connect

Permit: Water- Repair and New Connect

To obtain access to information under the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law (RTKL), you may submit the RTKL form via email, mail, drop off, or fax the Agency Open Records Officer (“AORO”) at: Agency Open Records Officer, Candace Hoover. 

RTKL requests are not considered submitted if sent to anyone other than at the contact information above.

RTKL document requests are for public records, unless subject to an exemption from disclosure under the RTKL. Also, in the event of an appeal to the Office of Open Records (OOR) from an agency denial of a RTKL request, the OOR may consider the request, the appeal and any other records to be public.

Printable Right-to-Know Form

Tenant Update Form (also used for Tenant related Move In/Out/Final Form)