Aquatics are fun. For information on keeping your water activities safe visit: PoolSafely.gov
For information about filling your pool, please continue reading…
The Authority will again permit owners of pools to have a reduction of their sewer bills, related to the amount of water used during non-drought periods. (No pools shall be filled from Authority water supplies during a declared drought.) The reduction will be in the form of forgiveness for the sewage portion of the bill directly related to the amount of water used, subject to the approval of the sewer provider, provided the property owner(s) comply with the following:
- Pools must have a current registration on file for the present pool season prior to any fills. Please scroll to the bottom of the page and click email to inquire if your pool is already registered, or to request a registration form. Failure to include all of the requested information will result in either a delay of the process, or a denial of requests for reductions.
- If you need to register, the form will require a certification by the property owner(s) signature(s) that pool filling and draining will be conducted according to the Authority’s Rules and Regulations, and any related Borough or Township regulations.
- After you have registered (or confirmed your registration) the property owner(s) shall contact the Authority prior to filling, or topping-off, a pool with the current pre-fill meter reading. Please use exact meter reading on the water meter. If it is after hours, or you are unable to make contact on your call, you must leave the required information on a voice mail so that it is time stamped.
- After filling the pool, you must call again to provide the current post-fill meter reading. Please use the exact meter reading on the water meter. If it is after hours, or you are unable to make contact on your call, you must leave the required information on a voice mail so that it is time stamped for audit purposes.
- Delinquent accounts will not be eligible for sewer credits.
- Failure to comply with these provisions will be viewed as a violation of Authority polices and rules and regulations. As such, repeated violations will result in your forfeiture of the rate reduction benefit.
- Please note Penn Township residents: Penn Township credits will be issued per occurrence over 1000 gallons, for the exact whole digit gallon amount used. No credits will be issued for activity involving less than 1000 gallons in a single fill.
- Please note Manheim Borough & Rapho Township credits will be issued per occurrence over 500 gallons, for the exact whole digit gallon amount used.
No credits will be issued for activity involving less than 500 gallons in a single fill.
- Meter Readings: 26748.52 to 27421.32 for use of 672.80 gallons. Sewer credit: 673 gallons.
- Meter Readings: 26748.52 to 27223.52 for a use of 475 gallons. No sewer credit.