Tenant Contact Information Update
Contact information may be provided, or updated, via this form.
Rental Account Setting Options
- Default Account Setting
- Owner is the only party with an account number. All users with access to that account number can see the balances for all locations under that account number.
- Personal, secure, wallets for each login created, regardless of shared account number.
- Autopay will pay all of the location balances on the account number.
- Bills will always be sent to the owner. Copies may go to property manger and tenant as chosen by the owner.
- Alternate Account Setting
- Tenant is provided an account number. Owner has a separate account number.
- Personal, secure wallets for each login created under that account number.
- Owner will continue to receive bills. Property owners can also receive copies.
- Autopay can be used by tenant. Autopay will only pay for that 1 location.
Billing cycles are the 20th to the 20th of each month. A mid-cycle bill can be run for a tenant moving in, or out, at no additional charge. To do so, fill out this form.